UCAT Crash Course
Boost Your UCAT Score.
Most students fail to reach their full UCAT potential, even after completing 1000s of online questions and tests. Why? Because, they aren’t tackling the UCAT strategically enough. Our experienced Mentors will take you through each section step-by-step and actually teach you how to maximise your UCAT score.
Our Mentors are qualified NHS Doctors or exceptional medical students who have been through the process and scored very highly on the UCAT.
Our Mentors will teach you how to structure your UCAT revision strategically to track and actually improve your scores consistently.
Timed Practice Questions
There will be lots of practice questions. We use the latest versions of top UCAT practice questions to ensure they are as up-to-date as possible.
Every Section Covered
We will go over each section in detail; Verbal Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, Decision Making and Situational Judgement Testing.
Most students struggle with the tricky time limits. Our Mentors will take you through some effective time management strategies to make sure you don’t leave questions unanswered.
We always have dedicated time for questions and answers. Whatever your questions, our Mentors are happy to help!
This course is a 4.5 hour course that will look at strategies for each section as well as timed, assessed and analysed questions. Please see the timetable below:
– Welcome and introductions with our Mentors
– Effective revision strategies
– Effective score tracking to ensure score improvements
– Verbal reasoning section
– Mini break (You will need it!)
– Quantitative reasoning section
– Abstract reasoning section
– Decision making section
– Mini break (You will need this one also!)
– Situational judgement testing section
– Q&A time
We have four simple and effective learning outcomes for our UCAT Crash Course:
– Every student will understand how to structure their UCAT revision to ensure progressive score improvement
– Every student will have an in-depth knowledge of each UCAT section
– Every student will understand the importance of time management
– Every student will feel confident they understand how to improve their UCAT score consistently
Our Mentors are qualified NHS Doctors or exceptional medical students who have been through the process and now want to help you smash your UCAT score.
Our Mentors are rigorously selected for their teaching ability and they all also scored very highly on the UCAT.
Course Fees and Dates
This is a live and interactive course held online via Zoom. Each course has a maximum capacity of 25 students. The courses run from 10am until approximately 2:30pm.
Course Fee: £69
Sunday 21st June 2020
Sunday 28th June 2020
Sunday 12th July 2020
Sunday 2nd August 2020