Frequently Asked Questions
What happens after I book?
1. You will receive an email confirming your booking, selected date, and preferred time slot.
2. You will be allocated a Mentor. They will email you to confirm your start time and date with a zoom link and password ready for your meeting.
3. You will have a 30-minute interview session of questions and answers. You will be shown questions on the screen before giving timed answers to your Mentor.
4. You will have 30 minutes of feedback and discussion time with your Mentor.
5. We will follow up with you a week later with your video recording of the interview to further help your interview preparation.
Will I know the questions in advance?
No. We want the mock interviews to be as realistic as possible and for you to feel the pressure of a real interview. We will give you a copy of the questions after the interview.
Who will interview me?
Our interview mentors are Doctors or exceptional medical students. They have all been through medical school interviews and most have been part of interview panels or MMI teams for their medical schools.
How long does it take?
Can I do more than one mock interview?
Yes, if you wanted to book another mock interview to perfect your interview technique, you can book another. If you book an additional interview, your questions won’t all be the same as your first interview so it’ll still be as realistic as possible in that you don’t know the questions in advance.
Why Choose Medical Projects?
Over the past six years we have helped thousands of aspiring medical students and worked with most of the top UK and international schools. Students, parents and teachers trust us when it comes to delivering the highest quality support for students.
All our mentors, Doctors and medical students are selected due to their incredible teaching ability and passion for helping create the next generation of medical students and Doctors.
Mock MMI Fees & Dates
Course fee – £159
Your 1 hour booking will be allocated within your chosen preferred time slot. All time slots are in UK time (GMT).
Time slots – 9am-12pm / 12pm-3pm / 3pm-6pm
Available dates below:
Thursday 12th November
Monday 16th November
Wednesday 18th November
Friday 20th November
Tuesday 24th November
Thursday 26th November
Saturday 28th November
Sunday 29th November
Wednesday 2nd December
Friday 4th December
Tuesday 8th December
Thursday 10th December
Saturday 12th December
Sunday 13th December
Book Your Mock MMI Today
Select your date and preferred time slot and proceed to payment.
“I wanted to make sure I knew what to expect before I went in to the interviews. I felt so much more comfortable having practised beforehand”
– Harrison (student)
– Lisa (student)
“I didn’t realise how important it was to understand how I react under pressure. My mentor helped me stay calm and confident in my two interviews. “
– William (Student)