Medical School Interviews Masterclass
(Classroom Based Course)
Master The Medical School Interviews.
Interviews are a scary prospect for all aspiring medical students. How can you control your nerves? What questions are they likely to ask? How can I stand out? Don’t worry, our Mentors are here to help you master any medical school interview.
Our Mentors are qualified NHS Doctors or medical students who are exceptional when it comes to medical school interviews.
The Multiple Mini Interview, is a style that most universities use. Our Mentors will teach you how to master each station.
The panel interview can be a scary prospect. Our Mentors will teach you how to control your nerves and deliver an incredible interview.
We will be running several mock interviews using the MMI format and students will receive lots of feedback and improvement suggestions for their answers.
Confidence comes from knowing what you are about to face and knowing you are prepared. Students will leave this course ready to conquer any interview.
Our masterclass courses are currently delivered in three major cities across the UK. We also have an online version available.
This course is an intensive one-day course that covers the following:
– Introduction to Multiple Mini Interviews
– Introduction to Panel Interviews
– Typical questions at a medical school interview
– Mastering the ‘Why medicine?’ question
– Break for lunch
– Mock MMIs
– Personal feedback and improvement
– Q&A with the Mentors
Our Mentors are qualified NHS Doctors or exceptional medical students who have been through the process and now want to help you gain a place at medical school.
Our Mentors are rigorously selected for their experience with medical school interviews.
Course Learning Outcomes
We have five simple and effective learning outcomes for our Interview Masterclass:
– Every student will have an in-depth understanding of the Multiple Mini Interview format
– Every student will have an in-depth understanding of the Panel Interview format
– Every student will gain knowledge into a range of interview questions and have strong ideas on how to tackle them
– Every student will have experienced a simulated MMI
– Every student will gain personal feedback and improvements from our mentors
– Every student will feel confident in answering the ‘Why Medicine?’ question
Course Fees & Dates
Course Fee: £129
Please see below our upcoming course dates and locations. All our courses will run from 10am-4pm.
Saturday 14th November 2020
Saturday 21st November 2020
Saturday 28th November 2020