COVID-19 Statement Update:
The situation we find ourselves in is unprecedented, however, we will continue to support all our students in any and every way we can to ensure education prevails.
We will allow all students to postpone their course to our Summer 2020 dates, October 2020 dates, February 2021 dates, April 2021 dates or Summer 2021 dates without any charges. We are fully committed to running our courses as soon as it is safe to do so. We have also developed a comprehensive range of safety procedures and policies, in-line with the latest WHO and FCO advice, to ensure students safely receive the world-class teaching that they have come to expect from The Education Projects Group.
We will also be developing a range of online/digital resources to ensure we can continue delivering world-class education no matter what travel restrictions are in place. If we can support you, your school or your students in any way at this difficult time, please do contact our team and we will do everything we can to help.
• 28th June – 11th July 2020 (2 week course)
• 12th July – 18th July 2020
• 19th July – 25th July 2020
• 26th July – 1st Aug 2020
• 2nd Aug – 8th Aug 2020
• 25th Oct – 31st Oct 2020
• 14th Feb – 20th Feb 2021
Our course dates run during all major school holidays and therefore we have limited spaces on our courses. We advise booking your place as early as possible to ensure you can join us on your selected dates.
• Award-winning medical and hospital work experience
• 30+ hours teaching per week
• Teaching from passionate academic tutors and experts
• Access to the Student Dashboard
• 24/7 on-site staff and mentors
• Several excursions including evening activities, trips, theatre tickets and restaurant meals
• Comprehensive welcome pack with personalised ID badge and course specific information
• Excellent accommodation in central locations
• Breakfast and dinner each day
• Certificate of completion
• Letter of recommendation
• Friends for life!
For our residential course we take a £300 registration fee which secures your booking. The balance payment isn’t due until 90 days before you join us. For example if you join an Overseas Hospital Work Experience course for 1 week. You pay £300 today and £800 later making a total course cost of £1100.
UK Medical Work Experience Course
Registration fee for all courses is £300 and paid today. Then the following balance payments are due 90 days before you join us.
1 Week – £1450
2 Weeks – £3200
Overseas Hospital Work Experience Courses – Kilimanjaro
Registration fee for all courses is £300. Then the following balance payments are due 90 days before you join us.
1 Week – £800
2 Weeks – £1300
3 Weeks – £1800
4 Weeks – £2300
Single-day Courses – Medic Insight Day and Application Preparation Day
Single-day Course – £99