Application Preparation dayMedical School Preparation Course. London, UK.
1 Day Course – £175
Students are required to book their own transport to and from our one day courses.
Lunch will be provided for attendees.
Student Placement Co-ordinator
Student Placement Co-ordinator
Proud award winners of
During the Application Preparation Day, students spend a full day with our doctors perfecting their medical school application before October 15th. The best medical school preparation course available.
Through interactive and detailed sessions, our doctors will go through each step of the medical school application process and provide advice and guidance on how to improve your medical school application. The aim is to ensure your application is as effective as possible to help secure a place at medical school.
wHO’S THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is for any students applying to medical school who want to maximise every element of their university application.
- Each student will review every element of their application before October 15th
- Gain expert advice and guidance from UK doctors
- Gain expert level personal statement advice and guidance
- Learn how to maximise their experiences
- Learn how to effectively demonstrate key skills such as leadership, communication and teamwork
- Develop a strong framework for university selection
Saturday 28th September 2019
- Welcome and introduction session with our NHS doctors
- Detailed overview of the medical school application process
- Choosing the right universities for you
- Key qualities of a good medical student and doctor
- How to evidence the key qualities
- Personal statement structure
- Framework to reflect on your experiences
- Framework to analyse your experiences and work placements
- How to maximise your work experience in the application process
- Preparation for medical school interviews
- All students are provided with a workbook to complete and take home
- Lunch, including a sandwich and refreshments
Students are required to meet us at 8:45am on the day of the course.
There is no accommodation provided with this course.
Food & Drink
A light lunch and refreshments are provided.
Students will be under the supervision of our full-time Medical Projects staff for the duration of the course.
How old do students need to be to join this course?
Individual students need to be aged 15+ to join this course. For school groups, please contact a member of our team to discuss further details, including how many teachers will be accompanying the students or if a course is required for students below the age of 15.
I'm not from the UK, can I still join this course?
Yes! We have students from over 35 countries join our courses each year, so you will meet students from all over the world who share the same passion as you.
I can't find a date that matches my school holidays dates?
If the dates listed here don’t fit your school, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into your schools dates and tailor a bespoke course and date just for you.
Do students gain a certificate?
Yes, all students gain a Medical Projects certificate and a letter of recommendation that can be used during the Medical School admissions process.