careers in healthcare
Course Length (Hours)
Students Joined So Far
Student Satisfaction Survey
COURSE OVERVIEW – (Age 13+)
Have a group of students interested in a range of different healthcare related careers but unsure how to get there? Our Careers in Healthcare course is specifically designed to provide expert advice on the range of career options available, and how to maximise students’ chances of attaining them!
The course provides insight from Doctors and other Healthcare Professionals on the day-to-day duties of a variety of staff members, within a busy hospital environment. It also provides valuable awareness of how these teams work together to ensure the smooth running of the hospital and improve the overall patient journey. Delivered through a mixture of talks and interactive activities, students will come away from the course with a better understanding of the career options available to them and how to achieve their goals.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is for students aged 13+ who are interested in the following careers:
- Any other Healthcare Professional in a hospital setting.
WHY BOOK THIS COURSE?
It is vital that students obtain a realistic understanding of the career options available to them, before they make important decisions which affect their futures. This course aims to provide students with enough insight into the different career roles within healthcare; to allow students to make informed choices about their career paths. By providing expert teaching from professionals who have experienced the process firsthand, the course leaves students feeling more motivated and enthusiastic about their studies. Here are just some of the benefits:
1. Students will gain a detailed understanding of various roles within the healthcare profession
2. Students will develop their communication and teamwork skills
3. Students will be more career focused and motivated in their future studies
1. Early exposure to a wide range of different career pathways
2. Inspirational teaching from experienced Doctors and Healthcare Professionals
3. Raising student aspirations from an early age, setting them on a pathway for success
1. Qualified professionals delivering courses in your school
2. Large discounts for group bookings
3. All equipment provided by us
This course typically takes 2.5 to 3 hours and requires a classroom or lecture theatre.
- An Introduction to the Multidisciplinary Team (MDT)
- A day in the life of a Doctor, nurse, midwife and other allied healthcare professionals
- Patient workshop – who do they see, and when?
- The importance of teamworkl
- Essential skills workshop
- Debrief with Q&A session
Course Fees: From £9 per student. Based on 60 students.
To book the Careers in Healthcare course at your school, please complete the form below. All courses are priced on a school-by-school basis, as the price is determined by the number of students and location. A member of our Operations Team will then provide a course quote for you.